Saturday, February 26, 2005

Haiz....ytd heard a sad news...at nite, abt 9 sth, my grandma called, sae my grandfather had been admitted 2 e hospital...my grandma sae he had hurt his spine or sth lyk tt, den his leg canot move...haiz...i'm soooo stressed!!!!
Mon - chi klass test
Tues - common test
Wed - xpress maths
Thurs - D&T test
Fri - Sci test
Soooo stressed out!!!! E chi n xpress maths damn difficult....comfirm fail 1...ZzZ....
Still cant 4get abt e incident...haiz...he hav stead lers...haiz...

To linda, dun worry if u nv get chosen k?? U will owaes my idol!!! =D

Sian, later hav 2 go back 2 sch 4 e streaming toke...sianz...1330 lyk tt den go wif my dad...nw i noe y my father n my mum's side is nt in veri gd terms...nt gonna sae ya?? Its some faily problems...
I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!

No comments: